Strongly influenced by consumer health awareness, the baby food category has witnessed an increased demand for organic properties. More brands are therefore encouraged to improve their health and quality perception by going organic.
Adopting an organic positioning strategy supported by transparent communication is likely to help fruit and vegetable brands to gain trust in the increasingly crowded marketplace.
With the increasing interest and growth of organic ingredients and more natural products in all food and drink sectors, opportunities exist for greater innovation to tap into this consumer demand
It’s naturally good!
- made from organic (BIO) fruit and vegetables
- dried, not fried or baked
- a great source of fibre and vitamins
- rich in nutritional values
- suitable for Vegan
- gluten-free (suitable for coeliacs)
- unique technology of drying
- very crunchy and aromatic